- Maintaining proper visibility while driving your vehicle is essential at all times. That's why Mercedes-Benz wipers are designed with curvature and pressure points that conform concisely to your windshield. They're also made from both natural and synthetic rubbers, which provide long lasting elasticity.
General Care Tips
- Replace wipers at least every six months, or as needed
- Chattering or streaking wipers may indicate that replacement is necessary
- Always replace wipers in pairs (if applicable)
- Winter weather conditions accelerate wear on wipers with freezing windshield conditions; exposure to the sun over time can likewise deteriorate wiper materials substantially
- Expect to replace the rear wiper regularly (if applicable)
No results found for "Rear Wiper Blades". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!