The Mercedes-Benz braking system was designed to the unique specifications of your vehicle, and features brake pads and rotors made from precisely engineered metal compounds designed to safely transfer heat and provide superior mechanical strength.
- Outstanding deceleration performance to help maintain consistency over the entire operating life of the brakes
- Compatibility to original production components that are optimally configured for electronic systems such as ABS, ASR, and ESP
- Specifically designed to transfer heat more quickly and more efficiently, thus minimizing deterioration and wear
- Continuous improvements based on testing and research
- A high level of comfort by avoiding squeaking and pedal pulsation
General Care Tips
- Mercedes-Benz-trained technicians can install Genuine Mercedes-Benz brake parts in accordance with strict standards. Incorrectly installed or non-approved brake pads can lead to premature wear, increased stopping distance, or complete brake failure.
- Have your brake pads and rotors, along with the brake fluid, inspected during your A- and B-service appointments, or when your vehicle's brake sensor display lights up. Replace and service when recommended.
- GL 320,
- GL 350,
- GL 450,
- GL 550,
- GL 63 AMG®